Thursday, September 07, 2006

So much to say, so little time.

Dallas - first touchdown in first game - nice job! I loved watching you play, kiddo. I love you more and more, even when I'm stuffing cherry tomatoes in your mouth as punishment for your snide, attitudinal remarks. I really do. I wouldn't do it if I didn't love you!
Brady - whine whine whine - it's ok, we'll get through the whiney stage, and we love you more every day, punkin. We would be so happy if you'd eat food, perhaps one food? You can't live on milk darlin'.
Brooke - You are amazing. You're waving, you sing, "La, la, la, la, la...", you bite when you nurse (please stop), you speed-crawl, you LOVE eating dried up old leaves, you smile SO much, you melt people in their tracks with your dimples and sparkly eyes, you're eating like a big girl (pancakes, french toast, eggs, yogurt, peas, beans, grapes). I love you so much!
I'm the luckiest mama in the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home